Working and don't have time to grab food? Or are you always on the road, and food is just out of your way? Or maybe it's all the eating out that's adding onto your expenses.
Introducing the Heating Lunchbox, the convenient and portable electric heating lunchbox that lets you warm your food at home or on-the-go.
This product is CE, ROHS and FDA Certified for health and safety.
NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES
GET YOURS NOW WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
- REGULATED HEATING - Self-regulating feature is designed to stabilize and maintain heat temperature. It maintains the temperature at around 70°F or 21°C, so you don't have to worry about your food getting burnt.
- INSULATED DESIGN - The insulated design allows the heating lunchbox to retain heat inside even when it's powered off. Its safety latches hold heat while closing the steam cover prevents hot steam from escaping.
- PORTABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT- The lunchbox is travel-size and can be hand-carried or carried within bags and backpacks. Its safety latches will help prevent spillage.
- SIZE - 8.7 x 6.7 x 4.3 inches.
Simply prepare cooked food and place it into the lunchbox.
When you're hungry, close the lid and secure the latches. Make sure to open the steam cover to allow ventilation and plug the lunchbox into an electrical source.
Wait until the food is heated and enjoy your meal.
TIP: The duration depends on many factors, such as how much food and moisture are in the lunchbox. We recommend that you turn on the lunchbox half an hour prior to eating and let it self-regulate its temperature where it will stay around 70°F or 21°C.
HOW TO CLEAN
Simply take apart the lunchbox and hand wash.
Make sure that the outlet cover is closed before washing.
- 1x Lid
- 1x Heat-Safe Spoon
- 1x Main Compartment
- 1x Side Compartment
- 1x Heating Base
- 1x Electrical Cord (US 120V, EU 220V, Vehicle 12V)
- 1x Instruction Manual
DISCLAIMER & IMPORTANT INFORMATION
DO NOT use different electrical cords. The electrical cord that comes with the Heating Lunchbox is voltage specific (US 120V, EU 220V, Vehicle 12V).
DO NOT submerge heating base in water.
Color shade may be subtly different.